Read The Photo Page Instructions Below Or
Click HERE To Go To The Photo Page
Photo Page Instructions
(For those who have not been on our page before.)
Click on the link to our latest photos (above). On that page, you can pick any of the various galleries of photos taken. Once you are in a gallery, you have several choices.
1. You can click on any thumbnail photo on the left side, and it will appear in the window on the right. (You can double-click on any photo on the right hand side, and see a bigger version of the photo on the right.)
2. Or, you can move through the group one photo at a time by selecting next or previous just above the photo on the right.
3. Or, you can choose slideshow near the upper right portion of the screen for a FULL SCREEN slideshow, and close that page when you are finished watching it. (See #4, first.)
4. There is another way to view the photos in a gallery in slideshow mode. This is the preferred method if you DO NOT have a cable or DSL connection to the internet, or you you have a slow connection. Look near the top, right corner of the screen and there is a dropdown selection labeled style. Pick slideshow. Once the slideshow opens, you have a choice of photo size. Remember, a smaller size will load faster.
5. At any time you can select the word Twister's (near the top, left corner of the screen) to return to the main photo page.
NOTE: You cannot copy or print photos on our site, but you can buy them very inexpensively online from the web site. Photos are available in different finishes, and different sizes.
NOTE 2: When you order photos, you will be asked for your email address, and a password. This is not your normal password. This needs to be a NEW password that you create just for buying photos from this site similar to if you created a new account and password with E-bay or Amazon.com or whoever else.
By the way, you can click on HELP at any time for information about a variety of topics.